|About French Verveine - Organically Grown Herbal Tisane
French Verveine (also spelled Vervain) is a popular herbal tisane and has been regarded as a remedy for a plethora of ailments. The leaves are harvested and dried.
A Few Words On Taste
The taste of our French Verveine is round, mellow and lemony. Milk is not recommended.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 rounded tsp. of the french verveine per 6-8 ounces of water.
- Place the tisane in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tisane and steep for 5-7 minutes, (if a longer time is allowed the tisane will not become bitter) then serve.
Ingredients: 100% organically grown frech verveine. Caffeine free.