|About Red Lemon -Organically Grown Rooibos Herbal Blend
Rooibos has long been regarded as a folk remedy in South Africa. It is grown 200km. north of Cape Town in the Cedarberg mountain region. The leaves and stems of this small bushy plant are harvested, crushed, oxidized, and then dried to make this caffeine free herbal drink (tisane). We have blended it with organically grown lemon verbena and lemon grass.
A Few Words On Taste
This blend brews a delicately citric, mellow and lemony satisfying cup. Milk is not recommended. Can be served iced as well.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 rounded tsp. of tea per 6-8 ounces of water.
- Place the tea in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, gaiwan, Yi-Xing pot, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tea and steep for 5-7 minutes
(if a longer time is allowed the tea will become bitter), then
Ingredients: Rooibos, lemon grass, and lemon verbena. All organically grown ingredients. Caffeine free.