|About Royal Velvet Lavender with Chamomile and Mint - Organically Grown Herbal Tisane
This is an aromatic blend of lavender, chamomile and mint. Royal Velvet Lavender is a special variety grown in Washington State. It is very aromatic and flavorful but without the pungent quality you find in a Lavender Grosso or Provence. The buds are a brilliant purple and are visually appealing as well. We blend this lavender with 100% organically grown Egyptian Chamomile and American grown organic spearmint.
A Few Words On Taste
It brews a mellow, purple-hued cup made slightly floral by the chamomile and sweet from the spearmint. A natural sweetener may be added. Milk is not recommended.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 rounded tsp. of tea per 6-8 ounces of water.
- Place the tea in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, gaiwan, Yi-Xing pot, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tea and steep for 5-7 minutes
(if a longer time is allowed the tea will become bitter), then
Ingredients: Egyptian Chamomile flowers, culinary grade Royal Velvet Lavender buds, American grown spearmint. All 100% organically grown ingredients. Caffeine-free.