|About English Breakfast - Black Tea
Traditionally, English Breakfast is a Chinese Black tea. We selected a beautiful organically grown gold-tipped China Black from the Fujian Province and have blended it with an organically grown Assam Tea from India. We found that the teas complemented each other very well.
A Few Words On Taste
The liquor is dark amber and the cup is brisk yet smooth with a dry finish. It's delightful with a drop of milk and your preferred natural sweetener.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 rounded tsp. of tea per 6-8 ounces of water.
- Place the tea in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tea and steep for 3-5 minutes, (if a longer time is allowed the tea will become bitter) then serve.
Ingredients: Organically grown Chinese and Indian black teas. Contains caffeine.