|About Black Roses - Organically Grown Indian Black Tea Blend
Tea grown in the Assam valley is known for its robust and malty flavor. We take an excellent organically grown broken leaf Assam tea and blend it with red rose petals. These red rose petals are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides and are a perfect addition to the black tea. If you add milk and sugar to your brew it may remind you of that Mexican Rose Petal ice cream you enjoyed in Chapultapec Park oh so long ago.
A Few Words On Taste
The aroma is black tea and roses. The cup is well-rounded and malty with a delicate floral peppery note of red roses. Excellent with milk and or sugar. It is delicious iced.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water.
- Place the tea in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, gaiwan, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tea and steep for 3-5 minutes, then serve.
Ingredients: Organically grown Assam black tea and chemical-free, Indian red rose petals. Contains caffeine.