|About Wild Ginger - Organically Grown Flavored Black Tea
Each of our flavored teas is made with a mix of select black teas specifically blended to compliment and enhance the characteristics of the added flavors. This blend of broken leaf teas creates a superb canvas to highlight the warm character of fresh ginger.
A Few Words On Taste
This tea brews a sparkling, light amber liquor. It’s a good cup of tea with a gentle warm finish and the lingering flavor of ginger. It is excellent unaccompanied or with milk and/or your preferred natural sweetener.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 rounded tsp. of tea per 6-8 ounces of water.
- Place the tea in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tea and steep for 3-5 minutes, (if a longer time is allowed the tea may become bitter) then serve.
Ingredients: A blend of organically grown Chinese and Indian black teas with dried ginger pieces and natural ginger flavoring.