|About Peppermint - Organically Grown Herbal Tisane
Peppermint is indigenous to Europe and adapts easily to almost any climate. It has been used for centuries as a digestive tonic as well as a caffeine-free pick me up. Our peppermint is organically grown in the United States.
A Few Words On Taste
This tisane has a powerful peppermint aroma and flavor. The steam rising up from a hot cup of peppermint tisane is an instant eye opener, very refreshing! It is also excellent after a rich meal.
- Fill your kettle with freshly drawn water from the purest available source.
- Heat the water to boiling.
- Measure approximately 1 rounded Tblsp. of chamomile per 6-8 ounces of water.
- Place the tisane in your preferred brewing vessel: teapot, filter basket, large tea ball, etc.
- Pour the heated water over the tisane and steep for 3-5 minutes, (if a longer time is allowed the tisane will not become bitter) then serve.
Ingredients: Organically grown North American Peppermint.